Zimber

All I can say is Zimber is a player that stalks people on their servers. In order to get rid of him, you must ban him and kick him from your server. But if he comes to your world... JUST IGNORE HIM. 

One day, I decided to take the whole ordeal a step further and respond to Zimber’s questions with false answers. I noticed whatever answer I gave he replied the case was the same for him, in order to get my trust faster. For example, when I said I lived in UK my entire life, he said he lived there too... which I knew was nonsense because his broken English compared with English being UK's primary language. I told him of. Then he left the game and I blocked his account. 

Till this day no one knows why Zimber does what he does or his whereabouts. But let me tell you something. You know the Minecon 2011 red creeper cape, right? So, why do you think I bringing the cape into the story? Well guess what folks…Zimber has the red cape. So what does this mean? It means Zimber attended Minecon2011 walking in the crowd. So if he has the red cape, that means he could have not attended any Minecon events since then. However, he might also be swaping with some new capes to do the trick. Let's just hope Zimber is no longer going for Minecon events...You never know. The person cheering next to you may be Zimber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like